Black Ltd is committed to respecting the privacy rights of visitors and shoppers to its website. We will treat the personal information you provide us with as confidential and we will only process such information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
When you make a purchase from the www.black.co.uk website we will need to collect the following information to enable us to process your order:
- Name, Telephone Number and Email Address
- Billing Address and Shipping Address
- Payment card details when you place an order.
- Password, if you have registered and opened an account with us.
This information is kept on a secure server and the website, www.black.co.uk is compliant with the PCI Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) which provides an actionable framework for developing a robust payment card date security process- including prevention, detection and appropriate reaction to security incidents.
We do not disclose or provide your personal data to any third party.
- To enable you to process an order online. These cookies enable you to add products to your shopping basket and to complete your purchase.
- To enable us to meet our obligations to make payments to third parties when a product is purchased by someone who has visited our website from a site operated by a third party. These companies do not collect any personal data from which they could identify customers.
- To enable us to improve our service by being able to identify, for example, the most popular products. This is general information which is anonymous and does not identify individual customers or site visitors.
By using and browsing our website you consent to cookies being used in accordance with our policy. If you do not consent you can disable cookies in your web browser, in which case you would be unable to shop with us.
When you post communications to the website via our blog, website comments fields, features comments, testimonials and product reviews, you automatically grant Black Ltd a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable non-exclusive licence to use, reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform and display such communication(s) alone, or as part of other works in any form, media, or technology whether now known of hereafter developed and to sublicense such rights to anyone.
Anything you transmit or post may be used by Black Ltd for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting, or developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.