UK Orders - Free Returns
To return/exchange an item(s) please fill in the returns form enclosed in your package detailing the reason for the return/exchange.
How To Generate a Free Returns Label
- We offer FREE returns on all UK orders via the Royal Mail's Tracked Returns service.
- Customers can request their tracked returns label from the Royal Mail Tracked Returns portal..
- Please visit the Royal Mail Tracked Returns portal - https://www.royalmail.com/track-my-return/pick-a-retailer and search for Black.co.uk and follow the instructions.
How To Send the Item
- Once you receive your tracked returns label, attach it to the outside of the original packaging and take it to your local Post Office or Royal Mail customer service point.
- There are over 10,500 Post Office® branches or 1,200 Royal Mail Customer Service Points across the UK
- To find your nearest branch click here - http://www.postoffice.co.uk/branch-finder
To return an item(s) please fill in the returns form enclosed in your package. On the returns form is a label with the address of our returns department:
PO Box 655,
Attach this label to the mailing bag with the items you ordered inside (you can use the one in which we dispatched your original order).
Please use your country's postal service using an economy signed for service.
Alternatively, if you'd like to talk to someone from Black.co.uk, please contact us.
When contacting Customer Services, please quote:
1. Your order reference number (please refer to your Dispatch Note or Order Confirmation email or My Account)
2. The item(s) you are returning